Dataheroes, a company having its registered office at Saffier 24, 9207 GD Drachten, is responsible for processing personal data as explained in this Privacy Statement.
b) User: any user of the services of Dataheroes;
c) Controller: Dataheroes, Saffier 24, 9207 GD Drachten, email@example.com.
d) Website: dataheroes.nl
Article 1 Personal data that will be processed
- This Privacy Statement describes in general terms how Dataheroes processes the personal data of its Users.
- The personal data processed by Dataheroes includes:
- First and last names
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- And other personal data provided by the User in writing to Dataheroes.
Article 2 Collection and use of personal data
- Dataheroes collects personal data from a User when the User has communicated this personal data to Dataheroes via the Website, for instance by making contact by telephone with Dataheroes or by completing the contact form.
- Dataheroes uses this personal data for the purpose for which the User provided the personal data to the office. This may include the performance of an agreement to which the data subject is a party.
Article 3 Sharing personal data with third parties
Dataheroes provides data on an exclusive basis to third parties and only where necessary for the performance of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Article 4 Links to other websites and cookies
- The website may contain links to other websites. Dataheroes is not responsible for compliance with the privacy legislation by these other websites.
Article 5 Accessing, amending or deleting data
- Users are entitled to access, correct or delete their personal data. You are also entitled to withdraw any permission you may have given for data processing or to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data by Dataheroes, and you have a right to transferability of your data. This means that the User in question can submit a request to the office for it to send any personal data relating to you that the office holds in a computer file to you or to an organisation nominated by you.
- Requests for access, correction, deletion and/or data transfer, requests for withdrawal of your permission and objections may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dataheroes will endeavour to respond within four weeks to a request from a User for access, correction, supplementing, deletion, transfer or blocking of personal data relating to the User.
- To be certain that a request for access has been made by the User, the office will first request a copy of your identity document. On this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy.
- The office also hereby informs the User that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Article 6 Retention time for personal data
Dataheroes will retain your personal data for no longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data is being processed, unless Dataheroes is required by a legal provision to retain the personal data for longer.
Article 7 How the personal data is secured
Dataheroes has put in place legal, technical and organisational measures to secure Users’ personal data against loss or unlawful processing. If you have the impression that your data has not been properly secured or there is evidence of misuse, please contact info@Dataheroes.nl.
Article 8 Amendments to the Privacy Statement
Dataheroes reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement. Any amendment will be announced on this page. It is therefore recommended that the User regularly visit this page to check whether any changes have been made. The current Privacy Statement was updated on 1 May 2019.
Article 9 Applicable law
Any disputes that may arise from this Privacy Statement are subject to Dutch law. All disputes between the User and Dataheroes will be submitted to the competent division of the North Netherlands District Court, Leeuwarden branch.